and I'm done with American college.
As of today, I am completely done with college in America! I finished up with my last semester with mostly A's and I'm so happy to be done.
Last night there was a live music event at the Keg for a Study Abroad reunion party (& in between the lines it was a going away party for myself). It was great to get to hang out with some extremely close friends that I have just made this semester. I'm going to miss everyone so much.
It's crazy, but this semester has probably been my favorite semester of college (at USM, of course, because the Abbey was awesome). This semester I accomplished many things
- After gaining responsibilities at work, I now know that the career path I have chosen (working with study abroad programs) is what I really want to do with my life.
- I have met so many people that have become such close friends of mine and a big part of my life.
- I had the opportunity to only take classes that I enjoyed for the first time (just French classes and Russian).
- I was able to be myself and really see which friends of mine we're real friends. Therefore, my relationships with those friends are deeper than ever.
- I finally feel like I am where I am supposed to be in life for the first time.
Also, because of everything, I feel extremely blessed and excited about the adventure I am about to embark on. Even though I have been on 2 study abroad programs, I feel like this is my first time.
Now, I'm off to Atlanta on Monday for my visa appointment & then I'll head back for Christmas and a last week or so of family time. Then, off to France, where I will spend the first weekend in Bretagne, France near the coast with my host family & then we will drive down to Orlans the night before I move into the dorm on campus!
Posted in Recreation and leisure Post Date 06/16/2017